Photography Trends

Photography Trends

A truly staggering 2.5 trillion photos were shared in 2016 (Deloitte). And only 10% were taken with a traditional camera. The other 90%? Mobile devices. Though this speaks to the exponential growth in mobile it also points to a trend in photography itself. Photos...